Business Development Manager :enterprise Sales & L&D Content Mumbai.
Business Development Manager job opening at edX India for Mumbai location apply online now. Please go through the job description mentioned below, if you think that this profile is suitable for you then click on the APPLY ONLINE link in order to proceed further.
Interested candidates can contact recruiter directly through below mentioned link.
Job Profile for Business Development Manager
- Need to contact prospects, both new and assigned, to build a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Key account management. Work closely with existing customers to help achieve their business objectives with edX.
- Regularly follow-up, aligning with edX support teams for customer success.
- Acquire new accounts through cold-calling, social networks, industry events etc.
- Independently qualify new opportunities provided to you from inbound leads through the sales workflow to bring them on as customers.
- Use Salesforce to record all activity. Use software tools to communicate with colleagues around the world.
- Utilize edX tools to create delivery of courses to customers, which may include providing API functionality, LMS Integration and customer-facing Administration and Utilizations Dashboards etc.
- Monitor the ever changing competitive landscape
- Reports to Country Manager India
Qualification and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in related Sales with demonstrated ability to understand a wide-ranging product inventory, develop new client relationships, create and negotiate compelling deals, and close contracts.
- B2B experience with mid-large organizations preferred.
- Experience in independently negotiating and closing deals.
- Ability to write and design business cases for management approval preferred.
- Good consensus building and communication skills, for both customer facing and internal edX audiences, to create, promote and define special deals.
- Experience with Learning and Development, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Corporate Training domain preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Good listening skills, and have good fact-finding skills to uncover and understand prospect’s needs at a granular level.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced & changing environment and to radiate positivity even while under pressure.
- Flexibility to travel across India.
- MBA or comparable experience preferred
Perks and Benefits
best in the industry