Business Development/developer job opening at Amazon location Canada.
Business Development job opening at Amazon location Canada, apply online now. Kindly go through the job description mentioned below, if you think that this profile is suitable for you then click on the APPLY ONLINE link in order to proceed further.
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of E-Commerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on the Amazon owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of tablets and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams across multiple locales. Are you interested in leveraging your business development, digital marketing/advertising and relationship management skills to help Amazon develop and grow new advertising programs? Amazon is seeking an experienced Business Developer focused on US Multicultural audiences to partner with various internal business units and external partners in order to create new advertising and marketing programs that can delight both our customers and advertisers alike. This individual will be focused on creating and managing unique programs that have the capability to scale and demonstrate significant business impact globally
· Partner with internal teams that include advertising, business development, product, and retail in order to create local innovative Multicultural programs that can later scale globally.
· Engage externally with agencies, clients, and service providers to scope solutions, partnerships, and business opportunities that result in the acceleration of Amazon’s Advertising growth
· Contribute to the strategic development of features and functionality for a new Multicultural offering that maximizes revenue and drives incremental margin from partner/customer agreements.
· Manage resources and feature prioritization across multiple product groups and feel comfortable working with technical teams to make decisions about complex problems.
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
· Work with business leaders from product groups to analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, utilize network of relationships with the relevant industry to gather market intelligence, and ensure solutions include plans for metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
· Present confidently to Amazon senior management across various business units.
Job Location: Toronto
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 10+ years in business development, product management or related discipline (digital advertising, marketing or online retail experience considered).
· Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as is a proven ability to influence others internally and externally.
· Passionate about marketing or advertising and have experience creating compelling solutions that work both for end-users and advertisers.
· Online display advertising or ecommerce industry experience is highly desired.
· A proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex business development opportunities and programs to meet business objectives and a demonstrated ability to translate strategic initiatives into detailed operation plans.
· Passionate about generating big, creative ideas for online media, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products.
· Understanding of technical integration of ideas, and the ability to build relationships with marketing managers, sales stakeholders, dev managers, SDEs and designers.
· Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
· Experience handling deep data analysis.
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Interested candidates can contact recruiter directly through below mentioned link.
This is a great opportunity to apply for job in such reputed company.
I hope this will be helpful for you.