Business Intelligence Engineer recruitment at Amazon for Washington location
Business Intelligence Engineer job opening Amazon, apply online now. Kindly go through the job description mentioned below, if you think that this profile is suitable for you then click on the APPLY ONLINE link in order to proceed further.
Are you passionate about driving strategic business decisions by solving complex problems utilizing customer data? Do you raise the bar in data analytics, data modeling and data visualization? Are you interested in working with scientists and engineers on ML statistical models? Amazon’s Marketing Measurement, a part of Customer Behavior Analytics, is looking for a hiring a Business Intelligence Engineer with strong organizational skills to drive improvements & enhancements in marketing measurement and in cross channel optimization efforts. This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of marketing measurement as we combine insights from a wide range of big data sources across customer touch points and channels for cross channel measurement and optimization.
You will build data models, ETL, reports and dashboards to enhance how business and science teams use data to deepen our understanding of customer engagement and product and marketing model performance. You will develop new and innovative analyses to inform research and product roadmaps. You will share and present your analyses to science, business, and engineering teams and leadership.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and large datasets. They will have strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They will have strong SQL skills, experience with Excel and visualization tools (Tableau), and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) fields
· 3+ years of experience as a business analyst or BIE in an environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
· Demonstrated proficiency in SQL
· Proficiency in reporting tools such as Excel or Tableau
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, influence business decisions, and complete root cause analyses
· Previous experience in business intelligence role with a large technology company
· Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting (Redshift, SQL, MySQL)
· Proficiency with TABLEAU/R Shiny/Dash or other web based interfaces to create graphic-rich customizable plots, charts data maps etc.
· Experience using advanced data manipulation or statistical languages, such as Python or R
· Familiarity with AWS services like S3, Redshift, RDS and Data pipelines.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Interested candidates can contact recruiter directly through below mentioned link.
This is a great opportunity to apply for job in such reputed company.
I hope this will be helpful for you.