CIPLA Ltd recruitment: Walk-In Interviews for the position of Quality Control On 22 October 2019
CIPLA LIMITED Recruitment for Quality Control position Apply Online Now : CIPLA LIMITED Notification Announcement October 2019 Preferred B.Sc – Chemistry, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry for the position of Quality Control at Bangalore location. Kindly go through the job description mentioned below, if you think that this profile is suitable for you then click on the APPLY ONLINE link in order to proceed further.
- We are looking for 1- 3 years experience candidates only for Analyst /senior Analyst positions and who can join within 15 days to 1 Month only
- Have hands on experience in analysis of finished products of different using HPLC, UV.
- Have good knowledge on documentation practices as per cGMP.
- Responsible for calibration of all the equipment in laboratory like HPLC, UV, IR, XRPD, KARL-FISCHER, DSC & TGA, Weighing balances, pH Meter.etc
- Accountable for maintenance of Reference standards, Chromatographic columns and chemicals management.
- Responsible for stability management program and monitoring
- Responsible to communicate with the third-party vendors for sending the samples for testing and for calibration of instruments.
- Hands on experience in analytical applications like Empower, LIMs, MSR, Trackwise. Chromelon
- Sound knowledge on Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
This is a great opportunity to apply for job in such reputed company.
Position : Quality Control
Desire Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry, MM.Sc(Science) – Chemistry
Salary : INR 2,75,000-4,75,000 PA.
Experience : 01-03 years
Vacancies : 10
Location : Bengalore
Time And Venue : Walk-in Interview On 22 October between 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Venue : Cipla Limited, Plot No. 285, 286, 287, Bommasandra Jigani Link Road
Industrial Area, KIADB 4th Phase, Bangalore -560105.Land Mark Towards HCL Technologies towards Jigani Industrial Area.
Cipla is one of the best respected pharmaceutical companies not just in India but across more than 170 countries. Cipla portfolio includes two thousand products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally.