Telecom/Network Solution Architech job opening at ACCENTURE
Telecom/Network Solution Architech Recruiment at ACCENTURE for Mumbai location, apply online now. Kindly go through the job description mentioned below, if you think that this profile is suitable for you then click on the APPLY ONLINE link in order to proceed further.
Interested candidates can contact recruiter directly through bely mentioned link
Skills: Telecom/Network Solutioning
Designation: Consultant- level 9
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience required: 7-8 years.
- You will be aligned with our Solution Architecting vertical and help us interpret and translate client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
- The SA operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team (on large deals with multiple SAs) accountable to the SA SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the client account lead.
- You will be working as a part of Telecom/Network Solution Architech team which joins Sales and Opportunity team to understand client expectations, market & industry dynamics, to architecture solutions which will leverage the best and the greatest of Accenture offering & assets and to shape value proposal Business Outcome led.
- You will be responsible for Telecom/Network Solutioning where in you need to understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard. You should have the ability to shape a C-level value proposal, create a highly differentiated and compelling proposal fitting to client expectations and address client challenges for Accenture.
- You have to drive true solution differentiation through automation, analytics, liquid, cloud, technology stack, As a Service, etc.
- It will be important to define indicative Business Case at early stage of the Sales process with minimal data and guidance.
- You will need to understand the competitive landscape and how the competition positions their solution versus how Accenture does so.
- You should be able to confidently articulate the future of Operations and the journey roadmap for the strategy.
- will be important to Think out of the box / be Forward Thinking and move out of the comfort zone to try new things and drive innovation.
- involves you to manage complex deals and handle versatile situations. You should have the ability to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, drive consensus, take difficult decisions when required for the Telecom/Network Domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you will required to do analysis and solving of complex problems.
- Many create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- The person would need to have understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May need to interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- The required guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions made by you will most likely impact the team in which they reside.
This is a great opportunity to apply for job in such reputed company. I hope this job profile will be helpful for you.
How to apply for this job ? Click on apply online.