Mainframe Administrator Job
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there’s nothing that can stop us from growing together.
As a System Administrator, you will ensure the reliability, stability and recoverability of specific server environment.
What we are looking for
• Mainframe Knowledge – MVS/TSO, ISPF, JES2, SDSF, JCL.
• Working experience in Handling Spool Management, hardware alerts and Z/Os system related issues.
• Working experience in Mainframe Sysplex environment
• Strong customer Communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with customers and technical personnel in high-stress situations
Good to Have:
• Knowledge and hands-on experience on IPL, console monitoring and operations
• &nbs p; Knowledge and experience in Mainframe System Operations and Mainframe scheduling tool CA-ESP
• Knowledge on batch jobs monitoring and handling
• 15 years of full-time education
• Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
IT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
Mainframe_DB2 Administration | Mainframe DB2 DBA
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications : BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION, BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.Sc), BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY