Software Tester opening in Instem, Experience of automated testing tools, VSTS, SQL, Selenium and JIRA is desirable and knowledge of Pharma domain.
Instem provides advanced and best-in-class IT solutions to the global health and life sciences community which improves the productivity of their processes in the discovery and development of new drugs, therapies and products.
An immediate and exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate.
We are seeking a Software Tester, to work as an integral part of our small software development team. The Software Tester’s role is to ensure that our software is fully functional and as error free as possible prior to release to our customers. Testing is conducted manually, although we are looking towards employing test automation tools where appropriate.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain test cases that match design specifications;
- Carry out manual application testing, including regression testing;
- Report software faults and follow them to resolution;
- Work closely with members of the development team in the analysis and correction of software faults;
- Create and update documentation to demonstrate that effective testing has taken place.
Job Specific Skills and Requirements
- Educated to degree level in Computers/IT
- At least three years of experience in a software testing position;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail, while still seeing ‘the big picture’;
- Organised, professional, observant and resourceful;
- Formal testing qualification (e.g. ISEB/ISTQB certificate in Software Testing) is desirable;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is desirable;
- Experience of automated testing tools, VSTS, SQL, Selenium and JIRA is desirable.
- Experience of penetration testing is desirable.
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Private group medical insurance (insuring your spouse, parents and up to two dependent children)
- Private personal accident insurance
- Opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing Training
Apply today and learn more about how along with us, you can help our customers bring life enhancing products to market faster.
For the more than 400 clients around the world, we are supplying breakthrough technology and services that help them efficiently access, capture, manage and enrich a wide array of data while generating new insight to advance their mission.
Join a cause – advance your career.
Learn more at http://www.instem.com/about/what-we-do.php
In this policy, you will find information about our compliance with GDPR (data protection law.) You can find how to send us a request to let you access your data that we have collected, request us to delete your data, correct any inaccuracies or restrict our processing of your data.