UNICHEM LABORATORY LIMITED RECRUITMENT FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/EXECUTIVE- REGULATORY AFFAIRS API apply online now
UNICHEM LABORATORY LIMITED Notification Announcement October 2019 Preferred B.Pharm or M.sc, for the position of Regulatory Affairs Manager at Mumbai location. Kindly go through the job description mentioned below, if you think that this profile is suitable for you then click on the APPLY ONLINE link in order to proceed further.
Interested candidates can contact recruiter directly through mentioned email or mobile.
- Should be acquainted with EU/ICH guidelines
- Must have experience in compiling and submission of registration dossiers in CTD format for regulated and/or semi-regulated markets. Candidates with experience in compiling marketing authorisation applications for EU and withh experience with eCTD will be preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Need to have good planning experience and an analytical mind to achieve an accurate and timely results.
- Should have computer proficiency w.r.t. word, excel, pdf.
Salary: Not disclosed
Experience required: 2-3 years
Designation: Regulatory Affairs Manager
B.Pharma or MS/M.Sc(Science)
Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver much better health through superior products. By using combining method or strategic research and in-depth industrial knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug Company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets.
With the formulations constituting the core of the company business, and Unichem is backward integrated to API Manufacturing, which adds value to the customers in terms of quality and sustainability.
This is a great opportunity to apply for job in such reputed company.